Cargo transportation is carried out in all European countries. We ship cargo and business shipments from / to Germany, Holland, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, France, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, England, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Russia, Romania, Bulgaria and other European countries.
Our vehicles are technically in order, complying with EURO4, EURO5 and EURO6 standards. Equipped with all the necessary equipment for safe cargo transportation (cargo securing belts, GPS tracking system, navigation, cell phones).
Vehicle drivers have a minimum five years of driving experience and know several foreign languages.
Our transport carries cargo of the following volume:
- from envelope up to 1600 kg, up to 5 EURO PALLETS (120x80x185cm), up to 14m³
– from envelope up to 1600 kg, up to 8 EURO (120x80x225cm), up to 20m³
– temperature mode, from -22 ° C to + 25 ° C, requiring loads up to 5-8 EURO PALLETS (120x80x200cm), up to 1350kg, 19m³.
The time it takes to transport or deliver the goods:
- Germany -it takes 12 – 36 hours.
– France – it takes 24 to 48 hours.
– Poland – it takes up to 16 hours.
– England – it takes 24 to 48 hours.
– Switzerland, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Finland – we take 24 – 36 hours.
– Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia, Sweden, Norway, Italy, Russia to Moscow – we take 24 – 48 hours.
Together, we can go a step further.
Our advantage is mobility. We can deliver your cargo in a very short time.